The Diocesan School for Girls
~ Makhanda (formerly Grahamstown), Eastern Cape ~
The Diocesan School for Girls invites applications for the position of:
JUNIOR SCHOOL SPORTS' COORDINATOR
Starting: September 2019 or January 2020
This person will work in the Sports Office under the direction of the Sports Director and will have the following attributes:
- Strong administrative, organisational and planning skills with experience in organising sports' events and tournaments
- The ability to coach a main summer or winter sport at a high level and another sport in the alternative season to a reasonable standard
- Good people skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- An enthusiasm and passion for working with children
- A commitment to excellence and hard work
- A willingness to subscribe to the Christian ethos of the school
DSG is an equal opportunity employer
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The Diocesan School for Girls reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post.
An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.