The Private School Swakopmund is an integrated and innovative institution which caters for teaching and learning in small classes. Throughout our students are prepared for a global university education or a practical career. Our Primary Phase has an English and a German stream and tuition is in these two languages during the Grades one to seven. English is the medium of instruction in the High School section. German is a compulsory subject for all students.
The PSS has a fully committed staff who provides experienced subject and career development, especially for new teachers.
The following qualifications and competencies are a pre-requisite:
- A completed teaching qualification
- Good communication skills in all three languages, German, English and Afrikaans (written as well as spoken), is a recommendation
- Computer literacy in both Word and Excel
- Team Spirit, Enthusiasm, Flexibility
- Prepared to participate in all school activities
- In possession of a Namibian passport or permanent residence permit.
Starting date: May 26th, 2017 (2nd term) - Application deadline: May 12th, 2017