Grantley College invites applications for an inspirational leader and educator to apply for the position of Principal, pending the retirement of the present Principal. (Assumption of duties is anticipated to be 01 January 2017)
We are looking for a person with vision, a passion for education and sound business acumen. Reporting to the Management Board, the principal will need to be a strategic thinker with business and marketing skills.
The Principal is responsible for both the business success sustainability of the College, the quality of education provided and the teaching of at least one subject. The appointee will lead a team to provide a supportive education, maintaining the College's record of academic achievement and actively supporting the values of the College.
Attributes required are:
• An appropriate level of business acumen and sound financial management.
• Strong interpersonal and communicative skills.
• The ability to lead, guide, manage and support all stakeholders of the school community.
• Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills.
• Proficiency in the use of educational technology.
• Minimum 3 years' experience as Principal/Deputy Principal
• Suitable professional qualification/s
• SACE registered
• Excellent interpersonal, business, leadership and management skills
• A proven track record of good school management and professionalism
If you have not heard from the school by 15 September 2017 please consider your application unsuccessful. Grantley College reserves the right not to make an appointment.