Day-Care with a Difference
Opti-Baby Education Centre is a high quality day-care facility providing top quality day-care services for babies from birth up to five years old.
The Opti-Baby Centres also offer parents total peace of mind. We provide a combination of world class early childhood development program (ECD) integrated into 7:00am-5:30pm.
Day-Care for children - 6 weeks to 5 year olds at wonderful, secure, and convenient facilities.
It is a place where children can play, grow, learn and love.
A day-care with superior qualities such as:
- Plenty of outdoor space in a safe, quiet environment,
- Secure – 24/7 live video streaming,
- High caregiver/child ratio,
- Cutting edge ECD: based on cutting edge child stimulation practices, toys, tools, and well-trained staff,
- Convenient: typically located en-route to major commercial centres.
With today's fast-paced society, Opti-Baby & Kids is the ultimate choice for creating a balanced environment where you as Parent, have parental satisfaction, combined with and above all, happy and content children.
We currently have a vacancy at our Brooklyn branch
PreSchool Teacher for 2 to 3-year-old Group (Starting date can be negotiated)
All Candidates must possess / be:
- Educational Qualification and / or at least two years' experience
- Good knowledge of the different developmental stages of the preschool child
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Have Own Transport
- Completely Bilingual
The role of the facilitator/teacher is to facilitate the smooth running of a professional, happy and hygienic environment.
The main duty of this team is to follow instructions from centre management and also to follow/apply the duties/rules as prescribed.
These duties include:
- Provide in all the basic needs of children
- Planning and Execution of Prescribed education program
- Ensuring a safe environment
- Basic knowledge of First Aid
- Knowledge of Routine and Discipline
- Effective communication skills with parents in a professional and friendly manner
- Take responsibility in absence of Manager
- Uphold neat appearance of classroom
- Co-ordinate team / staff in the group
- Correct Completion of all administrative documents
- Continuous assessment of children
- Completion of Evaluation Progress Reports
We reserve the right not to fill this position. An application does not necessarily entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.