Bergvliet High School
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for the Full Time SGB ENGLISH post at BERGVLIET HIGH commencing 1 July 2018 :
- Applicants must have a University Degree with ENGLISH as a major, plus a relevant PGCE or similar and preferably have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience across all grade levels.
- Preference will be given to candidates with English III
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience at matric level.
- NSC marking experience is advantageous.
- Extra mural duties – active participation in sporting/cultural and/or service activities offered at the School will be a requirement. Please state extra mural activities that you can offer.
- Applicants should also be SACE registered or be able to show evidence that they have applied for registration.
- Applicants must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fully computer literate in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, Outlook and use of the internet.
- Experience in teaching on interactive whiteboards would be an advantage.
- Effective learner management skills.
PLEASE STATE CLEARLY WHICH OTHER SUBJECTS YOU CAN OFFER
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All foreign applicants must provide a SAQA evaluation certificate as part of their application.
If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date,
please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
The SGB reserves the right not to appoint an applicant,
should the needs of the school change.