Parktown Boys’ High School
~ Johannesburg, Gauteng ~
Providing a World-Class Education
Parktown Boys’ High School is one of South Africa’s top Boys’ Boarding and Day Schools situated on a national heritage campus in Parktown, Johannesburg, with excellent teaching, boarding, sporting and cultural facilities. The School follows the CAPS Curriculum, as well as AP Maths (IEB), and focuses on providing an excellent grounding for tertiary study. The School offers a high quality, holistic education across Academics, Culturals, Sport, Community Service and Student Leadership, with a focus on growing the values-based moral leaders of tomorrow.
Applications are invited for the following SGB position at the School:
SENIOR ENGLISH TEACHER (GRADE 8 – GRADE 12)
Start Date for this position: 1 January 2020 or by mutual agreement.
- The requisite academic and teaching qualifications
- SACE registration
- The ability and experience to teach from Grade 8 – Grade 12.
- The ability to teach Advanced Programme English will be an advantage.
- The ability and willingness to contribute to the School’s extramural programmes
- A team player
- A track record of excellence
- Experience in the areas of both Language and Literature
The School offers a competitive salary and an attractive range of fringe benefits.
The School Governing Body reserves the right to waive an appointment should a suitable candidate not be identified. Only those candidates shortlisted for these positions will be notified.
“Make the Lion Roar!”