ST BENEDICT'S COLLEGE
~ BEDFORDVIEW, GAUTENG ~
St Benedict's is an Independent Catholic School which seeks to provide a holistic education for boys through full participation in spiritual, academic, sporting, creative and cultural activities.
The Board of Governors invites applications for the following post in the Preparatory School.
Head of Mathematics/Grade 7 Class Teacher
- Have a Bachelor's Degree with preparatory school teaching experience
- To carry out duties and responsibilities of a class register teacher
- Have strong leadership experience and qualities in order to lead a dynamic and professional team
- Have the ability to initiate innovation; administrate for curriculum excellence and motivate staff
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record
- The candidate must be eager and willing to embrace staff development
- A willingness to be involved in the school¡¦s extra-curricular programme
- Must be SACE Registered
- Be willing to participate in the Catholic Ethos of the School
The Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. The submission of a C.V. will in itself not automatically qualify the applicant for an interview. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks from the closing date of this advert, should assume their application was unsuccessful.
Only interviewed candidates will be advised of the outcome of the interview.