Bryneven Primary School
~ Johannesburg, Gauteng ~
Bryneven Primary School has a reputation of giving the maximum opportunity to our children in order to prepare them for life.
We have motivated and caring educators that provide the opportunity for optimal development of each child as their primary concern. Our aim is to allow each child to become a well rounded and disciplined individual enabling them to reach their full potential.
Bryneven Primary School a leading Primary School in Bryanston requires a mature and presentable person with the following credentials:
- Highly efficient and dynamic
- A team player and people’s person
- Computer literate – knowledge of Edupac an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sound telephonic etiquette
- Good with children
- First Aid Knowledge / Certificate Level 3
Responsibilities will include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Dealing with pupils when ill, and appropriately communicating with their parents
- Daily updates on School Communicator (D6)
- Sending out bi-weekly communication to parents
- Organising transport for learners and educators for School events
- All incoming mail, documents, books, materials and supplies following established procedures (receiving, counting, opening, unpacking, dating, stamping, recording, sorting and distributing)
- Processing and maintaining pupil applications, records and acceptances
- Other general office and administrative duties as required by School Principal
- Ordering and distribution of stationery
This is an exciting opportunity for a top-class Receptionist.
Should you not hear from us by Friday 24th Jan 2020, please assume that the position has been filled.
THE STARTING DATE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WITH THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT AND MAY BE EARLIER OR LATER THAN THE ADVERTISED DATE
Please not that the school reserves the right not to fill this position. An application does not necessarily entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.