~ Cape Town, Western Cape ~
Bosmansdam Primary was the first school established in Bothasig. The school, situated in Elbrecht Street in the heart of Bothasig, opened its doors on 19 January 1966.
The school seeks to offer quality education for learners from Grade R to Grade 7. Bosmansdam Primary School is a parallel medium institution. Both English and Afrikaans speaking learners receive tuition in their mother tongue. The school has always endeavoured to maintain an equitable balance between the two languages wherever possible.
As a multi-cultural school with a vision for the future, learners are taught to respect the beliefs, lifestyles and cultures of others.
Bosmansdam Primary School invites applications from suitably experienced and qualified persons for the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pastel accounting software essential.
- Daily cash book reconciliation.
- Debtors invoicing credit notes and reconciliation of numbers to CEMIS.
- Monthly Creditors processing and payments and weekly cash payments.
- Monthly salary processing and payment.
- Processing via sage payroll
- Documenting payments and signatures of employees
- SARS efiling and EMP201 payments
- UIF reporting
- Bi-Annual and Annual EMP501 pâté reconciliation
- Strong emphasis of debtors collections/statements and follow up on errant account.
- Compliance within the department framework;
- Grade R subsidy reconciliation and reporting
- W043 quarter reporting
- Full service school reconciliation and reporting.
- Exemption processing and reporting.
- Municipal payment reporting
- Financial year end audit reporting
The school reserves the right not to fill this position. An application does not necessarily entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.