ST BENEDICT'S COLLEGE
~ BEDFORDVIEW, GAUTENG ~
St Benedict’s is an Independent Catholic School which seeks to provide a holistic education for boys through full participation in spiritual, academic, sporting, creative and cultural activities.
The Board of Governors invites applications for the following post in the College.
Position: HOD – Life Sciences
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, with experience teaching Life Sciences up to Grade 12 level
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Head of Department
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence
- Ability to inspire and encourage staff and boys to seek and maintain high standards of performance
- Have strong leadership experience and leadership qualities in order to lead a dynamic and professional team
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record
- Eager and willing to embrace technology in the classroom and staff development
- Must be SACE Registered
- Be willing to participate in the Catholic Ethos of the School
St Benedict’s is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. The Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. The submission of a C.V. will in itself not automatically qualify the applicant for an interview. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks from the closing date of this advert should assume their application was unsuccessful.
Only interviewed candidates will be advised of the outcome of the interview.
Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act Disclaimer: Your CV and personal information will be used solely for the purposes and processes associated with this application and this data could be
used for statutory reporting. The submission of your CV confirms your consent to this. We hereby confirm that we will ensure that your data is protected.